Ginger Extract 5% Powder
Only %1 left
- Our Ginger Extract boasts a significant 5% Gingerol content, known for its potential in enhancing digestive system health.
- The incorporation of Ginger Extract into your regimen may provide relief from travel-related motion sickness discomfort, contributing to a more pleasant journey.
Our Ginger Extract is a fine, light brown powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Our Ginger Extract has a 5% Gingerol content.
- Ginger Extract possesses anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Ginger Extract Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
How Ginger Extract can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed. When We recommend taking Ginger Extract with meals. Dosage A typical dose of Ginger Extract ranges from 500mg - 1g per day. Side Effects Side effects of Ginger Extract can include burning feeling in mouth/throat, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and heartburn.
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.