Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder
- Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder is obtained from the berries of the Hawthorn plant.
- With a rich history dating back thousands of years, Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder has been a valuable component of traditional medicine practices.
- It is believed to have the potential to help lower blood sugar levels, offering its unique range of benefits.
- Our Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder uses a 10:1 extract ratio.
- We Shipped our Hawthorn Extract Powder within 1 working day subject to stock.
Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder can be taken at any point during the day.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Hawthorn Extract is around 1200 mg per day.|
|Side Effects||Some uncommon side effects of Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder include nausea, stomach upset, fatigue, sweating, headache, dizziness, palpitations, nosebleeds, insomnia and agitation.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified health care professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.