L-Tyrosine Powder (Vegan)
Only %1 left
- L-Tyrosine Powder is a non-essential amino acid.
- It is 1 of the 20 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein.
- Protein makes up the structure of all cells and tissues in the body.
Our L-Tyrosine Vegan Powder is a white powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Our L-Tyrosine Vegan can be made in the body so they are referred to as non-essential amino acids, whilst the other 8 are referred to essential amino acids as they must be supplied in the diet.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Pure L-Tyrosine Vegan Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||L-Tyrosine Vegan Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended amount into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||We recommend taking L-Tyrosine 60 minutes before exercise.|
|Dosage||The recommended dose of L-Tyrosine Vegan Powder is 500 – 1,000mg taken up to three times a day before meals.|
|Side Effects||There are currently no known side effects associated with the amino acid L-Tyrosine Powder. However, any dietary supplement should be taken under the supervision of a health care professional.|
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Write Your Own Review