Lions Mane Extract Powder 20%
- Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder has an enduring legacy in traditional Chinese medicine and is garnering an increasingly devoted fan base.
- Throughout centuries, Lion's Mane Extract has functioned as a time-honored Chinese elixir and solution for a wide array of health issues.
- Alternative monikers like Hericium Erinaceus, Yamabushitake, and Satyr's Beard are employed to denote this remarkable fungus.
Our Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder is a brown powder that has a slight odour. This certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder is known for its substantial nootropic capabilities.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Lions Mane Extract Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Lions Extract can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder can be taken at any point during the day.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Lions Mane Extract ranges from 500mg - 3000mg per day.|
|Side Effects||There are few side effects reported with Lions Mane supplementation. Mild side effects include itching of the skin.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified health care professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.