Naringin (Grapefruit Extract) 98%
Only %1 left
- Naringin is the chemical compound found in grapefruit that is responsible for its bitter taste.
- Naringin is classified as a phytochemical, which is a naturally occurring plant compound with potential nutritional benefits.
- Specifically, Naringin is a water soluble flavonoid that derives from citrus fruits.
Our Naringin 98% is a fine, light brown powder that has a slightly musky odour and earthy taste. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Supplements containing Naringin are typically used to enhance the effects of other products.
- UK Stocked. Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Naringin Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Naringin can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended doseinto empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||We recommend taking it any time during the day or night.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Naringin ranges from 400mg – 1250mg per day.|
|Side Effects||It is generally considered safe in reasonable amounts. Mild side-effects from consuming excessive amounts may cause mild stomach upset or loose stools.|
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians
Write Your Own Review