Pure L-Lysine Powder
- L-Lysine Powder is an essential amino acid.
- Essential amino acids are not produced by the body so they must be supplied from the diet or by taking supplements.
- L-Lysine Supplements is found in the protein of foods such as beans, cheese, yogurt, meat, milk, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, and other animal proteins.
- Proteins derived from grains such as wheat and corn tend to be low in L-Lysine Supplements content.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
L-Lysine Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||L-Lysine Supplement can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose in capsules and swallowed. L-Lysine can also be applied directly to the skin.|
|When||L-Lysine Powder can be taken at any time of the day.|
|Dosage||The recommended dosage for maximum L-Lysine benefits is usually 500mg twice a day.|
|Side Effects||L-Lysine Powder is considered likely safe, however it can cause stomach pain and diarrhoea if taken in excessive doses.|
Our L-Lysine Powder is a white granular powder with a slightly bitter taste. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request. Our UK stock L-Lysine powder is 100% pure and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Synonyms and brand names for L-Lysine Powder are; L-2,6-diaminohexanoic acid, Lisina, Lys, Lysine Hydrochloride, Lysine Monohydrochloride and super lysine.
Further information on L-Lysine Powder can be found on the product questions tab above.
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians