- Spirulina, a well-known type of blue-green algae, is commonly found in oceans and lakes across the globe.
- Inside Spirulina, plant enzymes are contained as essential protein molecules that play a pivotal role in various bodily functions.
- Spirulina naturally contains a spectrum of amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Our Spirulina Powder is a fine, dark green powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Spirulina Powder is suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Spirulina Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Spirulina Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||We recommend taking it any time during the day or night.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Spirulina Powder ranges from 2g – 3g per day, split into 500mg doses.|
|Side Effects||Side effects of Spirulina can include fever, dizziness, thirst, constipation, stomach ache, and skin itch.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.