Creatine Monohydrate 200 Mesh
Only %1 left
- Our Creatine Monohydrate 200 Mesh is impeccably pure, boasting an unparalleled purity level of 100%.
- Creatine is an endogenous compound naturally produced in the body, predominantly synthesized in the liver and conveyed via the bloodstream to muscle cells.
- Creatine Monohydrate elevates physical performance during successive bouts of brief, high-intensity exercise.
Our Creatine Monohydrate powder is a coarse white powder (200 mesh size) with virtually no taste and no odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- The increases of physical performance can be obtained with a daily intake of 3g of Creatine Monohydrate.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Creatine Monohydrate Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
How Creatine Monohydrate can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as protein shakes or water, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed. When It should be taken in cycles of on and off use. If you constantly take creatine for months on end your body will be become desensitised to its effects. An example of an effective cycle is 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. This prevents the body building up a tolerance. The 4 weeks on period should be split into a loading and maintenance phase. Dosage Typical dosage of Creatine Monohydrate is 10-30 grams per day during the loading phase and 2-5 grams per day during the maintenance phase. Dosage varies with body weight and training level. Side Effects Cramping or bloating is a side effect experienced with the use of this product. Dehydration is a possible side effect as creatine increases water retention in the body's cells. Drink plenty of fluids when taking it to avoid dehydration. Some individuals may experience gastrointestinal symptoms.
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
What is the difference between Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine HCL?