D-Serine Powder (Vegan)
- Our vegan D-serine supplement is pure d-serine powder, no fillers or additives and highly cost effective
- D-Serine Powder is one of the non-essential amino acids that make up protein. It is synthesized in the body. It exists in L-serine and D-serine forms.
- D-Serine is an amino acid that occurs in the brain. and is a neuromodulator, meaning it regulates activities in the brain.
Our D-serine is a soft, white powder and it is 100% pure. This product’s certificate of analysis is available in the product images above.
- D-Serine plays roles in protein, fatty acid, genetic code carriers (DNA and RNA) synthesis, and muscle build-up.
- D-Serine is considered a nootropic as a supplement
- Our d-serine is vegan suitable
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
D-serine, Dosage and Side Effects:
How to D-Serine Powder Can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by putting the recommended dosage into empty capsules and swallowed. When to take D-Serine Can be taken at any point during the day. D-Serine Dosage A typical dose of D-serine is approximately 30mg/kg of body weight. D-Serine Powder Side Effects D-serine is generally considered safe when taken at the correct dosage.Advisory Information
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.