Glycerol Monostearate Powder
Only %1 left
- . Glycerol Monostearate Powder occurs naturally in foods with a high fat content
- . As an emulsifier, Glycerol Monostearate serves as an organic molecule.
- The hygroscopic nature of GMS Powder is noteworthy, as it attracts water, aligning with its primary purpose when consumed.
Our Glycerol Monostearate Powder also knows an GMS is a white, odourless, and sweet-tasting flaky powder. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Glycerol Monostearate Powder is a food addictive that is used as an anti-caking, thickening and emulsifying agent.
- LifeLab Supplements GMS Powder is 99% Pure.
Glycerol Monostearate Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Glycerol Monostearate Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||For maximum effect, GMS Powder should be consumed slowly before, during or after exercise in an empty.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Glycerol Monostearate depends on the weight of a person,the approximate dosage is 1 gram/body kilogram. (This means that if a person weighs 75kgs, then he needs 75grams of Glycerol Monostearate.)|
|Side Effects||Glycerol Monostearate Powder must be consumed with a lot of water to avoid dehydration.|
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified health care professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.