Goji Berry Extract 50%
- Our Goji Berry Extract contains 50% polysaccharides, offering a substantial concentration of this beneficial compound
- . Goji Berry has an extensive history in traditional Chinese remedies, with its usage dating back generations.
- Rich in essential amino acids and antioxidants, Goji berries stand out as a valuable source of these health-enhancing nutrients.
Our Goji Berry Extract is a orange/brown coloured powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Goji Berry Extract can support normal kidney function.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Goji Berry Extract Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Goji Berry Extract can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose in empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||We recommend taking Goji Berry Extract after a meal.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of this product is 500mg per day.|
|Side Effects||There could be possible drug-herb interactions when taking Goji Berry Extract with other medication so please consult a qualified medical professional first. It is also recommended that those who suffer from pollen allergies should not take Goji Berry Extract.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Goji Berry Extract from fruit, 50% Polysaccharide
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians.