Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyandins
- Packed with oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC's) and diverse polyphenolic compounds, Grape Seed Extract offers a comprehensive nutritional profile.
- Proanthocyanidins, a variety of naturally-occurring bioflavonoids, are a prominent constituent of this extract, contributing to its potential health benefits.
- By harnessing the power of bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract assists the body in combatting free radicals that can potentially harm cells.
Our Grape Seed Extract is a soft, light brown/purple powder. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Grape Seed Extract is a good source of Vitamin E.
- Shipped within 3-5 working days subject to stock.
|How||Grape Seed Extract can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by putting the recommended dosage into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Grape Seed Extract can be taken at any point during the day.|
|Dosage||Doses for Grape Seed Extract range from 100mg-600mg daily.|
|Side Effects||Grape Seed Extract is considered generally safe. Its side effects are uncommon but may include headache, itchy scalp, sore throat, stomach ache, dizziness, and nausea.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Grape Seed Extract - Vitis Vinifera - Proanthocyandins 95%
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians.