Lemon Balm Extract Powder
- Since medieval times, physicians have recommended Lemon Balm Powder as a natural solution for enhancing sleep, alleviating anxiety, wound healing, and fostering longevity.
- Lemon Balm Extract Powder has undergone extensive examination, particularly in Europe and the Middle East, to uncover its advantageous properties.
- Our Lemon Balm Extract boasts a content of 2.5% Rosmarinic Acid, amplifying its potential benefits..
Our Lemon Balm Extract Powder is a brown/yellow powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Lemon Balm Powder is a member of the mint family and is considered a calming herb.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Lemon Balm Extract Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Lemon Balm Extract Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Lemon Balm Extract can be taken at any point during the day but is usually consumed in the evening.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Lemon Balm Powder ranges from 250mg – 1000mg per day.|
|Side Effects||Lemon Balm Extract Powder is generally considered safe when taken in the recommended doses but it may decrease alertness and cause heart alterations.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.