Only %1 left
- Pterostilbene Powder, derived from resveratrol and distinguished by the presence of two methyl groups, showcases heightened effectiveness in certain functions.
- What sets Pterostilbene Powder apart is its remarkable capacity for absorption, surpassing that of resveratrol.
- Combining Pterostilbene with resveratrol has the potential to create a synergistic effect, enhancing their collective benefits.
Our Pterostilbene Powder is a fine powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Pterostilbene Supplement is thought to be one of the bioactive components of blueberries.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Pterostilbene Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Pterostilbene Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water and shakes, or can be placed into capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Pterostilbene can be taken at any point during the day preferably with meals.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Pterostilbene Powder is 50mg-200mg daily.|
|Side Effects||Pterostilbene Powder is considered safe when taken at the recommended doses and has very few know side effects.|
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.