- Taurine is a non essential amino acid produced naturally in the body.
- Taurine Supplement is 1 of the 20 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein.
- Protein makes up the structure of all cells and tissues in the body.
Our Taurine Supplement is a white, crystalline powder with little taste or odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- 12 of these amino acids can be made in the body so they are referred to as non-essential amino acids, whilst the other 8 are referred to essential amino acids as they must be supplied in the diet.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Taurine Supplement Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Taurine Supplement can be taken by adding the required amount to a drink such as a protein shake, fruit juice or water, or by putting the recommended dosage into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||As a dietary supplement we recommend taking Taurine pre workout, post workout and before going to bed.|
|Dosage||Take 2 grams of Taurine per serving up to 3 times per day.|
|Side Effects||Taurine Supplement is generally considered safe. However, it may cause some mild side-effects such as itching, nausea, headache and dizziness.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians