Vitamin E Powder
- Presented as D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, our Vitamin E Powder boasts complete purity at 100%.
- The immune system, skin vitality, and eye health all benefit from the necessity of Vitamin E.
- Renowned as a well-liked antioxidant, Vitamin E supplements hold a significant place in the market, following Vitamin C in age.
Our Vitamin E is a white powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- The protective effects of Vitamin E as an anti-oxidant slow the aging process at a cellular level
- Vitamin E is often used in many cosmetic products and this powder is suitable for this application
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and is an important vitamin that has many functions within the body.
Vitamin E Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Vitamin E can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Vitamin E Powder can be taken at any point during the day.|
|Dosage||The EU NRV of Vitamin E Powder is 12mg per day|
|Side Effects||High doses of Vitamin E may cause nausea, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, headache, blurred vision, rash and bruising.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.