Aloe Vera Extract 199:1
- Aloe Vera extract has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years
- Aloe Vera Powder can support gastrointestinal health.
- Aloe Vera extract contains proteolytic enzymes.
Our raw Aloe Vera Powder is a fine, light brown powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on on the images above.
- Being rich in Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene aloe vera extract is a great dietary supplement.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock
Aloe Vera Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How to take Aloe Vera Extract||Add recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When to take Aloe Vera Extract Powder||Can be taken at any point during the day.|
|Aloe Vera Extract Powder Dosage||Take 50mg per day twice per day.|
|Aloe Vera Extract Side Effects||Large amounts may produce gastrointestinal upset.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.