Curcuma Extract 95% Powder
Only %1 left
- High strength extract contains 95% active ingredients of Curcuminoids meaning low dosage required for maximum benefit.
- Curcuma Extract, and its main active component curcumin, have been evaluated as potential natural remedies. This product is certifed to contain 95% curcuminoids.
- The potential health effects of Curcuma Extract (Turmeric) are believed to be particularly strong when you eat it in combination with black pepper as piperine in black pepper boosts the effectiveness of curcumin in turmeric.
Our Curcuma Extract is a soft, bright yellow/orange powder which has a strong odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Curcuma Extract possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
- Our Curcuma Extract powder derives from the natural origin of Curcuma longa extract granular.
Curcuma Extract Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
How Curcuma Extract (Turmeric) and its main active component, Curcumin, can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by putting the recommended dosage into empty capsules and swallowed. When It is advised to consume Curcuma Extract between meals and to combine it with Black Pepper Extract. Dosage The recommended dose for Curcuma Extract is approximately 1g per day. Side Effects Curcuma Extract is generally considered safe but it should not be used in the case of obstruction of the biliary tracks.Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Write Your Own Review
Is Curcuma powder different to turmeric?
What are Curcuminoids?
What is rhizome?
Does Curcuma powder stain the skin?