- Di Calcium Phosphate serves as a tablet binding agent and delayed release component in the pharmaceutical industry due to its insolubility.
- Pure Dicalcium Phosphate Powder is a common source of calcium and phosphorus for humans and animals.
- Dicalcium phosphate anhydrous finds extensive use in oral pharmaceuticals, food items, and toothpaste formulations.
- It is generally considered safe, with low toxicity and minimal irritant properties.
Our Pure Di calcium Phosphate Powder is a fine granulation white or near white powder with no smell. Dicalcium Phosphate is anhydrous (free from water), which makes it ideal for use in tablets as it allows for very precise dosing, and ideal for use in time release tablets.
This product’s certificate of analysis can be viewed within product pictures above and is a high-quality pharmaceutical grade Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous 100% which is Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
Dicalcium Phosphate is often mixed with other tableting agents such as Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose Powder, and Silicone Dioxide.
- Dicalcium Phosphate is used as a dietary supplement in prepared breakfast cereals, dog treats, enriched flour and noodle products.
- UK stocked & Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Contact us for further information on creating the perfect mix.
Further information on Dicalcium Phosphate can be found on the product questions tab above.
Dicalcium Phosphate Benefits, Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
How Pure Di calcium Phosphate can be taken by placing the recommended amount to empty capsules and swallowed. When Dicalcium Phosphate Powder can be taken at any time of the day/night. Dosage The maximum tolerable daily intake for Dicalcium phosphate is 70mg/kg of bodyweight. The EU RDA is 800mg. Side Effects While Dicalcium Phosphate Powder is regarded as safe, at very high doses there are some rare side effects including loss of appetite and constipation.
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Di Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous 100%
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians