Only %1 left
- Silicon Dioxide serves as an efficient flow agent in a variety of industries.
- Its application extends to the production of pharmaceutical tablets.
- Remarkably, Silicon Dioxide does not compromise the efficacy of active components in supplements.
Our Silicon Dioxide is a fluffy white coloured powder which has no odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Silicon Dioxide has an extremely high melting point.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
It is an additive commonly used by the food, supplement and pharmaceutical industries to prevent ingredients from sticking together. For example, manufacturers add Silicon Dioxide to salt and many spices to keep those dry substances from clumping.
Its main uses are in tablet-making, including as an anti-caking agent, adsorbent, disintegrant or glidant to allow powder to flow freely when tablets are processed. These compounds appear to be biologically inert, which means it will not interfere with any active ingredients in supplements or drugs.
Silicon Dioxide has an extremely high melting point so it is useful in electronics where high heat is produced. The mineral is essential for manufacturing fibre optic cables, semi-conductors, and insulation for wires. Silicon Dioxide is generally recognized as safe by the FDA.
Silicon Dioxide Ingredients
Silicon Dioxide min 97%
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians
How is Silicon Dioxide used in tabletting?
What is Silicon Dioxide Powder?
What are the properties of Silicon Dioxide?
What is Silicon Dioxide Powder used for?