DMAE (Deanol L-bitartrate)
- Deanol L-bitartrate (DMAE) is an organic compound that is produced in the human brain and involved in the production of Acetylcholine.
- It is naturally found in oily fish like anchovies, salmon, and sardines.
- DMAE Powder is a precursor to Choline, an important nutrient that is often associated with the B-vitamin group.
Our DMAE Powder is a hard, clumpy white powder with a sharp and sour taste. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Pure DMAE can be added to skincare products to increase firmness
- DMAE is often stacked with other nootropics.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
DMAE Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
How to take DMAE It can be taken by placing the recommended dose to empty capsules and swallowed or added to fruit juice. It can also be added to creams for application to the skin. When to take DMAE Pure DMAE Powder is commonly taken in the morning or before bed. DMAE Dosage A typical daily dosage of Deanol L-bitartrate is 250 - 500mg per day. Side Effects of DMAE include; insomnia, headaches, nausea and muscle tension.
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
DMAE Bitartrate 100%
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians.