N Acetyl L Tyrosine Powder
- • N Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) powder is a modified form of L Tyrosine, an amino acid categorized as non-essential.
- • N Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) can offer enhanced effectiveness compared to standard L-tyrosine.
- • Tyrosine holds a place among the 20 amino acids, fundamental constituents that compose proteins.
Our N Acetyl L Tyrosine Powder is a white coloured powder which has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Protein makes up the structure of all cells and tissues in the body.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
N Acetyl L Tyrosine Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||N Acetyl L Tyrosine can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended amount into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||We recommend taking N Acetyl L Tyrosine 30-60 minutes before a workout.|
|Dosage||The recommended dose of N Acetyl L Tyrosine Powder is 500mg split into 2 doses.|
|Side Effects||There are currently no known side effects associated with the amino acid N Acetyl L-Tyrosine. However, any dietary supplement should be taken under the supervision of a health care professional.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
N Acetyl L-Tyrosine min 98%, derived from duck feather