Glucosamine HCL Powder
- Present naturally within the body's joints, Glucosamine Powder is a rarity in natural food sources.
- Serving as a pivotal structural element of joint tissue, it holds substantial significance.
- Glucosamine HCL Powder serves as the foundational element for the creation of vital macromolecules like glycoproteins, glycolipids, and glycosaminoglycans. These macromolecules are prevalent in synovial fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Our Glucosamine Hcl Powder is a fine white powder with a sweet salty taste and a touch of bitterness. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Glucosamine HCL is also beneficial for animals, in particular horses.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Glucosamine HCL Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
How Glucosamine HCL Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed. When Glucosamine HCL is generally taken at meal times with food. It can be taken at any point during the day and is often taken up to 3 times a day. Dosage The standard dosage for Glucosamine HCL Powder is 1,200mg - 400mg 3 times per day. Side Effects There are very few side effects associated with taking Glucosamine. Temporary gastrointestinal upset may be experienced with large doses.Advisory Information
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
D-Glucosamine HCL 100%
Non-vegetarians, Vegan, Vegetarians