Only %1 left
- Glutathione Powder (GSH): A naturally occurring protein safeguarding cells, tissues, and organs against harmful free radicals and diseases.
- L-Glutathione Powder: Comprising three amino acids - glycine, glutamate, and cysteine.
- Pure Glutathione: Rich in cysteine and shares several proteins found in breast milk, providing unique benefits.
Our Pure Glutathione Powder is a white powder that has a slight odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- Pure Glutathione Powder has the added benefit of being a powerful antioxidant because it exists within the cell.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Glutathione Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Glutathione Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended amount into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||L-Glutathione Powder can be taken at any point during the day.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Glutathione Powder is 500mg per day.|
|Side Effects||Taking Pure Glutathione Powder on a long term basis has been linked to lower zinc levels. Inhaling Glutathione may also trigger asthma attacks in people who have asthma.|
Advisory InformationThe products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.