Maitake Extract Powder
- Recognized as an adaptogen, Maitake Extract Powder is known for its balancing properties.
- Emerging from the wild expanses of Japan, China, and North America, Maitake Extract Powder derives from a mushroom.
- Deeply rooted in Asian medicinal traditions, Maitake Extract Powder has a longstanding historical usage.
- Maitake Extract Powder is also known as Grifola frondosa.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Maitake Extract Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Maitake Extract Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended amount into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||We recommend taking Maitake Extract Powder at any time throughout the day.|
|Dosage||A typical dosage of Maitake Extract Powder is approximately 125 mg|
|Side Effects||Maitake Extract Powder is generally considered safe; however some people have reported nausea while taking this supplement.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified health care professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.