N Acetyl D-Glucosamine Powder
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine is a chemical compound obtained from the outer shells of shellfish.
- While Glucosamine is naturally occurring in the joints of the human body, it is not commonly found in regular food sources.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine Powder plays a vital role as a fundamental structural component within joint tissues, underscoring its substantial significance.
- N Acetyl L Glucosamine is popular supplement for horses.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock..
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine Supplements Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||N-Acetyl Glucosamine Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by placing the recommended dose in empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||N-Acetyl Glucosamine is generally taken at meal times with food. It can be taken at any point during the day and is often taken up to 3 times a day.|
|Dosage||The standard dosage for N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine is 1,500mg per day (1.5 grams). This can be taken as one single dose or split between three equal 500mg doses.|
|Side Effects||There are very few side effects associated with taking Glucosamine. Temporary gastrointestinal upset may be experienced with large doses.|
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine is a white powder that has a slight odour. The product’s certificate of analysis for N-Acetyl Glucosamine Powder is available on request.
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.