Sodium Saccharin Powder
- Sodium Saccharin Powder is 300 to 500 times sweeter than sugar (sucrose) and is used as an additive in various products.
- It is used as a non-nutritive sweetener and stabilizer in a variety of food and drinks.
- Sodium Saccharin Powder is an intermediate chemical ingredient in the production of pesticides and herbicides.
Our Sodium Saccharin Powder is a white coloured, crystalline/ granular powder with a sweet taste. This product's certificate of analysis can be viewed within product pictures above and is of a high quality.
Synonyms and brand names for Sodium Saccharin powder are; Natrium Saccharin, Na Saccharin, Salt Saccharin, sweet n low, and sweet twin.
The Sodium Saccharin is water soluble and can be added to other tableting agents to add a sweet taste. Sodium Saccharin is often mixed with microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and dicalcium phosphate to create the perfect all in one tableting mix. Contact us for further information on creating the perfect mix.
- Sodium Saccharin is a catalytic agent in the manufacture of anaerobic adhesive – an adhesive that stiffens without the presence of oxygen.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Further information on Sodium Saccharin can be found on the product questions tab above.
Sodium Saccharin Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Sodium Saccharin can be used in food and drinks, such as coffee or tea, as a sweetener (not in high doses!).|
|When||We recommend taking it any time during the day.|
|Dosage||Dosage of Sodium Saccharin Powder depends on individuality. We would recommend not using high doses due to the metallic aftertaste.|
|Side Effects||Excessive usage of it can lead to an increase in body fat and could result in high blood sugar.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Sodium Saccharin 99.19%
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians