- The Mannitol Powder we offer is the esteemed Pearlitol 50c Brand, renowned for its impressive 99.1% purity, and it is easily accessible in the United Kingdom.
- Mannitol Powder functions as a low-calorie sweetening agent and alternative to sugar.
- Mannitol possesses outstanding physical attributes, rendering it an ideal selection as a direct compression auxiliary substance in the production of tablets.
Our D-Mannitol Powder is a pure white fine powder and has a sweetness half that of sugar is odourless and has a cooling effect to the mouth and . It is pharmaceutical grade meeting EP/USP/CHP/JP standards. Mannitol is obtained from plant starch. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
- As mannitol is not full metabolised by the body it has a low impact on blood glucose levels meaning it is suitable for diabetics
- The low hygroscopic properties of D-Mannitol makes it excellent for use where products are moisture sensitive.
Mannitol Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How to take mannitol||Mannitol can be used to sweeten foods such as cereals, desserts and drinks. It can be used in much the same ways as sugar or taken orally from a teaspoon.|
|When to take mannitol||Mannitol Powder can be taken at any time of the day|
|Mannitol Dosage||Do not exceed more than 20 grams of Mannitol per day.|
|Mannitol Side Effects||High dosages of mannitol powder can cause laxative effects|
Uses of Mannitol Powder:
Mannitol Powder is used as a sweetener in confectionery products such as chewing gums. It is also used to coat candies and dry fruits. Mannitol Powder is often included as an anticaking and free flow agent in many food products. It is commonly used as humectant and texturizers in the production of candies.
Mannitol Powder is used in the formulation of bacterial growth medium (i.e. Mannitol salt agar). It is also used as a cutting agent in different drugs. In addition to its use in the complexation of boric acid, Mannitol Powder can be used in the production of lubricants and the manufacture of dry electrolytic condensers.
In the cosmetic industry Mannitol Powder is used in the formulation of cosmetic products such as body wash and skin conditioning products. It is commonly used as a masking agent in colored cosmetics, humectants in cosmetic products, and binding agents in skin care products.
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified healthcare professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Non-vegetarians, vegans, vegetarians.