Vitamin B5 Powder
- D-Calcium pantothenate is an alternate name for Vitamin B5 Powder.
- Normal metabolism of energy benefits from Vitamin B5's contribution.
- Vitamin B5 Powder plays a role in diminishing tiredness and alleviating fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Shipped within 1 working day subject to stock.
Vitamin B5 Powder Usage, Dosage and Side Effects:
|How||Vitamin B5 Powder can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice or by placing the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.|
|When||Vitamin B5 can be taken at any point during the day and is often taken up to three times daily.|
|Dosage||A typical dose of Vitamin B5 is 5-10 mg daily. The EU NRV is 6mg|
|Side Effects||Taking high doses of Vitamin B5 can increase the chance of side effects such as diarrhoea.|
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not be evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified health care professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.