- SuperPress™ is an advanced all in one tableting mix, saving time money and uncertainty of choosing the correct ratios of excipients.
- Utilising the highest quality individual pharmaceutical grade ingredients for excellent performance from our all in one tableting mix.
- SuperPress™ combines filling, flowing, binding and lubricating agents into a single easy to use product.
- Shipped within 1-3 working days. Subject to stock.
- Chemically inhert tableting excipient able to carry high percentage of active ingredients.
- Simply add your active ingredient to SuperPress and you're ready to start tableting.
Microcrystalline Cellulose is used as a filling, binding, and flowing agent in SuperPress because of its high compressibility and carrying capacity. It exhibits excellent properties as an excipient for directly compressible solid dosage forms. It compacts well under minimum machine pressure; creates tablets that are extremely hard whilst yet disintegrating rapidly. It also has the advantage of low friability; inherent lubricity combined the highest dilution potential of all binders.
Magnesium stearate is added to SuperPress to act as a lubricant in the manufacture of medical tablets, capsules and powders. In this regard, the substance is also useful, because it has Anti-adherent properties, preventing ingredients from sticking to manufacturing equipment during the compression of chemical powders into solid tablets allowing for easier ejection from the machine and reducing capping; magnesium stearate is the most used lubricant for tablets. Magnesium stearate also helps make provide a smooth as well as shiny professional finish.
Silicon dioxide acts primarily as a anti-caking agent and improving the flowability of SuperPress. Silicon Dioxide also knowing as collidal silicon dioxide has many other uses in tablet-making, including as an anti-caking agent, adsorbent, disintegrant, or glidant to allow powder to flow freely when tablets are processed. These compounds appear to be biologically inert. Silicon dioxide is generally recognized as safe by the FDA.
This excipient ensures that your tablets will have uniform content and increases compressibility capabilities. Meaning your tablets will be shaped and solidified with ease and have repeatability in the finished tablet weight. Di-calcium phosphate is also highly flowable to ensure quick tableting.
The products sold by LifeLab are not intended to diagnose, treat, restore, correct or modify any functions in human beings. They are solely intended to help maintain & support a healthy lifestyle. The claims presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. We recommend that you seek advice from a fully qualified health care professional before consuming any of these products especially if you are taking other medications or pregnant. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.